Tuesday, April 13, 2010

mika shysta

welcome love

same as before, we head down to hospital when contractions were 10 minutes apart. at 3am i admitted to SGH. at 5am i was 2 cm. however the pain is mild and it simply remain that way till 7am in the morning where i was warded. for 2 hours the pain increased and the frequency was as little at 5 mins. we head down to labour ward. just moments before that, a male doctor had checked me and it was 4 cm. he was so rough that we were shock and my contractions stop for 2 hrs or so. at 2pm they burst my water bag as my contarction were just not happening. so the game only starts after that. no epidural and the pain intensifies. i was high mostly and delivered 3 hours later. not much of the pushing episod just very heavy contractions. my gynae was like 5mins late but arrived to stich me up nicely...

ummiE

No comments: