Saturday, December 18, 2010

SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS @United Square

again United Square delivers endless fun for the kids. "here again? we already come here right?" exclaimed Elisya. but this time it happens to be the place to meet my girlfrens. and Spongebob timeslot was just right. so the girls watched the short show without me. we queued again to get our photo taken. no photographer and our cameras only get one shot. so strict! see lah how my Lia will naturally be looking away from the camera..... haiz

so i met the gals along with their brood of boys. i didnt bring my baby today as 3 girls is enuff to make me unsettled. we ate at swensons with lots of desert. we were there for 2 hrs! 
 my girl team even went to watch Diego's show again.
then i bid goodbye to my frens and spent a fortune at toys'r'us during the christmas mad dash. it was chaotic and not cheap!

No comments: