Wednesday, January 02, 2013

First day of school

we send Elisya to school. I have to admit we were excited. There is nothing much for us to do there as parents since much of the boundaries are strictly restricted to parents. I went to work after sending her off. Oh wait.. I need to send PrincessLia next. Hope she will do fine without having her sister aoround anymore. She got off my car and head towards the school herself as the teachers welcomed her with umbrellas since it started to drizzle. Lia did fine..!
meanwhile abah was at home and got to witness elisya's recess. she bought a plate of chicken rice where it was too much and she was a slow eater anyway naturally she didn't finish her lunch. that means it will packed sandwich for tomorrow onwards. 
I rush back for lunch so i could fetch her home. the whole crew went to fetch her in school..! really excited parents and sisters..haha!






No comments: