Friday, January 26, 2018

Nenek has left us

25Jan2018
Morning at 8.20am I got a missed call from Hadirah. I called her back and she said Nenek was looking pale after the morning change of diapers, she had called for Hafiz but he was in reservists. So I  told her to advice the visiting nurse Vicky to check her blood pressuree and feedback she is eatimg mush lesser now. also to hasten the next doctor appointment. at 1pm Hadirah text me to say Nurse Vicky came and check her temp at 38deg but could not confirm her blood pressure as she was restless. Vicky also could not check on next doctor appt. she said if fever persist we should bring Nenek to doctor. so i texted Azura to help check and hasten on next doctor appointment. 
I couldnt finish this.. here I am typing again on 9Jan2019.
accordingto my call log winarsih (helper) called me on 25Jan2018 3.49pm & 3.51pm. That call she franticly tell me Nenek is not doing well, she is not breathing! she tells to call a doctor quick. she is in a panic and dunno what to do. I put down the phone. I then called for emergency ambulance for Nenek. I also call Baba to hurry back home. I was home with Feroz as I scramble to get myself collected and make calls to get help in place. Then ambulance came to take her away. i manage to talk to the officer he simply calm me and told me to rush to hospital. He wouldnt tell me the state Nenek was in. Hafiz called me and said to go hospital Nurul got there first and break the news that Nenek dah meninggal. I send the text to everyone "Salam semua, Nenek dah meninggal. Sekarang Mama, Baba dan Nurul id Hospital CGH ~ 1639hr" I only got to hospital after prayers where most of the family members were there. They cant let Nenek come home with us as police procedures have to take place. So all went home and proceed with kebumian the next day. what happen on 26Jan is something I dunot want to recap here.
 Nenek di kebumikan gracefully with everyone able to see her for the last time at the mosque. We prayed for her at Masjid Mydin Solat Jumaah with hundreds present. Subahanallah. I pray for her to forgive me and my family during our care and pray Allah keeps her close to place with those he loves. Allah akhbar

No comments: