Sunday, November 26, 2006

PGL

PGL
due to a date mix up. i am actually available to go for Puteri Gunung Ledang after all. Thanx to my daddy who gave up his ticket so i could enjoy the show with my husband, mom and sis. While he babysit Missy for me. Thanx dad...
.
i just return from the peak. now i get to watch my very first musical or my very first visit to esplanade itself. now thats a whole new pinnacle too. i once told myself i would only enter the place with a special tour by a special someone. well now that we've moved on, i should too...
.
it was a climax for me to watch it with my lurve..
i dont have much to say about the musical. i actually find it disney like or rather comical really. its just the ambience with the ppl i love that makes me dreamy...
.
of course we met familiar faces... like my cuz shireen. who was staying at Conrad that night, no less..
.
went home to my Missy who refused to sleep without her ummie. i comforted her in the car. i kinda said that i wont leave her alone anymore... *fingers crossed*


ummie: for one night only dear.
missyE: one night only ok. no more ok...
C'caine

No comments: