Friday, June 15, 2007

french fries

french fries
i've been to the golden arches and there is no turning back
in fact yesterday was my second go at it and i was treated to a medium size fries all to my self !!
although it doesnt taste quite right
*ummie thinks she got smarter by asking for fries without salt for me...huh
i gobble it up just the same
my first try was last last last Sunday (31may'07)
the first bite was peculiar and then it was more more more please...
nothing else matters but full concentration on them fries
nadya on the other hand was not much of an eater
she settle on the usual tiisue bites instead
however it is her first garlic-chilli flavored tiisue bites
then she snatched my drinking water!!
from now on,
seeing that clown would mean serious business to me
its french fries or else...
missyE

No comments: