Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Lia Insyirah

Lia Insyirah
it may be my second one but i am excited
missy was induced so i dont really know what to expect
it started at 5am - contractions
i figure if it is between tummy ache and passing motion
so i started to time it
too excited to sleep now
so i finish off all my emails and turn on my out-of-office aassistant
He was still lazing around when we need to send off missy first
CTE was jam and my contractions are at 3mins with high intensity
reach the labour ward at 0930hrs (3cm dilation) and game was over by 1100hrs
normal delivery with only the gas as my salvation
no epidural or even pathedine - even when i ask for it
they kept complaining that baby is big , so push harder
there she was... with super thick hair
with a hefty weight of 3.8kg !
SUBAHANNALLAH
ummiE

No comments: