Saturday, March 15, 2008

pregnancy 2

my pregnancy journey
had been swell...literally
as usual i got no morning sickness or any back discomforts
first trimester i only gain a kg a month
this i find amazing
2nd trimester i gain 5kg in the hari raya month alone
by hari raya haji i gained another 5kg
gynae had advised me to excercise by then
as i mentioned before i did not bother to watch my diet this time
i had accepted the fact that i will gain a whole lot no matter how liitle i eat
this time i was wrong
as i hit the 8th month my legs had started to swell
my fingers were numb and it distracts my driving
in the nineth month, i was still busy working
I could not carry my weight any more
my tummy is too heavy and my legs have swollen beyond recognition
i only manage to get leave 1 week befor my due date
still it was no rest, it was work from home
and home, i have not started with the baby stuff yet
@week39 - weight 90.2kg waist 43inches
i am way too big....huge
C'caine

No comments: