Monday, June 20, 2011

swelling heat


Oh! she has been having high fever for 4 days. she got ulcers in her mouth, her gums and face seems swollen somehow. as usual we never thought much. we got strong fever medicine to calm her temp.
now one week later, her temp is gone but her gums got worse. syidah told me to check coz it looks bad. I notice e foul smell from her mouth. Yesterday, her drool was mixed with blood on e pillow.

on childcare leave, we were among e first to queue at pd. a short visit to e in laws, they pressured me about e late visit to seek medical help. went back to pd and waited for our turn. I explained to her e gruesome details of e week. she then showed me that her tongue was covered with ulcers, her swollen gums will bleed to e touch and stench emits from her breath. her diagnosed.. HERPES.

I was shocked. she explain this was obviously not e std one. she also mentioned I should have come earlier so Lia didnt have to suffer! those words nearly killed me. I am that lousy mom who made her girl suffer...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments: