Friday, December 13, 2013

His molar's gone

He went thru throbbing pain. We visited the dentist ytd. But the strong painkillers wears out too soon not to mention the gastrict pangs.

He decided to sacrifice his molar. Root canal treatment may not be a guarantee this pain may never return.

Since I had to work, he brought the 2 elders with him to the dentist. At work I was worried if these two munchkins could wait patiently for their dad to have his tooth extracted.

More than an hour passed, finally Lia answer my calls. They are done and heading home. Lia explain on the bloody tooth but Elisya said it wasn't as she described. Ha!

After lunch my sweet one confessed he needs my affection to get thru this ordeal. I knew I had go running back to his aid. Thanx to my understanding boss, I continued my work at home. Caring for everyone but he does get special attention. Hee.. get well soon lurve⊙

No comments: