Monday, January 16, 2006

pregnancy journey

my pregnancy journey...
My first trimester , I learnt the meaning of Famished
Hungry by the hour my weight soared high
With three kilo a month depression soon sets in
Broke down in front of my gynae when she said I was FAT
Watched my diet , I did , but to no avail
I just look fat as my tummy was hidden till the last month did it simply show
Still I was never offered any seat at the train as I was just an able plump lady
No morning sickness No nausea No aches and pains People were envious of me
Hidden deep within me was unfound sorrow
Depression hits me every month, crying for no reason
Watching the tube with crying scene would set me off tearfully
My feet bloated with red streaks splashed on my thighs and calves
They dont bother me much , they just tingle and itch when I do the cooking
Heavy breasted had its toll on my soft skin beneath
For now they are sore and I still cant get the right bra
Now waiting for the moment ~
For you my new love I know what my wait is worth
Even though we havent formally met yet
I already love you more than I can say and I am sure you can feel
Sometime between today and 9 days from now
Life will never be the same...

No comments: