Thursday, January 19, 2006

waiting game

my maternity leave officially starts next week. For now i am enjoying my off days. Thats a bonus of 4 days added to three months of maternity leave. So here I am.. Its 1145hr and I just finished breakfast. Then its on to bird's nest...
I started this ritual since they were on sale for Chinese New Year. I think baby is suppose to grow up blessed with healthy beautiful skin. Did not do my research though. All this by word of mouth that its gonna be good for you. I had slurped down bout 10 bottles of those. Another concoction that i tried - Coconut juice. Well take a good look...
Being an eating monster that I am. I literally scrap the coconut clean. Not sure if I am suppose to do that. Oh well you tell me. Juice n meat or juz juice. Well all this healthy concoction may not work so well. At the same time I got into a new habit. You see Painkilla always munches chocolats when hes doin hes late nite studying. Now hes got me into it. For one week now I too have been indulging these...So help me god. With rising sugar levels it will do more harm than good for me. So where should I hide those. Hanging around at home would only make me pop those in my mouth. Ha ! So I got it all figured out. Assignment 1: To get the house baby ready..cots, clothes, room. Assignment 2: To get my home visitor friendly...stock on drinks, clean, neat n proper is my goal. Here I go...

No comments: