Friday, April 14, 2006

kiss me not

kiss me...NOT!
a beautiful morning greeted the family on Wednesday. we sent you to baba house. ummie sent abah to work. then ummie heads back to baba's. was gonna guide baba how to assemble the bath set and supervise her bathing you. told her it was gonna be challenging as you hate baths. just like hitam the black cat.
.
there was a massive jam after punggol as an accident had occured. warning came from the news. ummie exit TPE and waiting in line to turn the filter lane. plenty of cars were trying to escape the crawling traffic.
.
'BANG' ummie jolted from my seat. immediately knew that a car kissed my behind. took things slow. look behind...the other driver was already out of his car signaling me he too was hit. the car behind him was at fault. i then got out of the car armed with a pen and paper.
.
called abah. hello. good morning. what are you doin? kereta kena langgar buntut!
.
culprit was a young guy from the air force. seeing his uniform. i ask if he just got off his shift. yes he confirmed. simple a young sleepy driver trying to make his way home.
.
ummie thanked God you were not in the car and i was not hurt. Alhamdullilah
.
all this does not excite me. the follow up with the family would. in laws are very err... kanchong spider. i rather go through physical pain rather then endure the mental torture. well its not my fault and i dont see how i can prevent either. one thing ummie knows for sure. abah will always be by my side....

No comments: