Sunday, December 23, 2007

rides

rides
they eventually got me my ride
after that stride to ride walker
ummie bought me another one from US
but it never arrived bcoz she refuse to pay the shipping charges that is more than twice the price of the toy itself... hmph...
then i showed them that i am ready for my first ride
when i got on adiyah's bike
so they got me a cow !!
ok i TAK CEREWET
then about 3 weeks later
i got lucky at toysRus
they got me my very first DORA trike
WOW right...
well i didnt appreciate it then
coz i pretty much prefer the doll stroller even when i got NO doll
but back at home after ummie assembled it from scratch
and complained coz the box says assembled in MEXICO
i jumped on it and off i went...
no pedals for me yet
just push n drag n push
proud owner of 4 vehicles with no COE
abah is gonna charge me season parking soon
why 4? coz 1 week later ummie bought me another tricycle for baba's place
yeah....which is even bigger !!
maybe i will get to enrol myself in BBDC soon
riding for lil tots
motocross will have my name reserved
missyE

No comments: