Monday, December 03, 2007

work from home

work from home
I have been blessed with great bosses at HP
One option for me is to work from home
I can pull this option at least once a week
however i hardly use it unless i am really tooo tired to go to work
i run store operations, so physically absent is quite tough
sitting at home and working just does not fall nicely into place
my cosy living room would distract me
but the biggest distraction of all would be HER
seriously how to work when your toddler would climb all over you
so whenever i opt for working from home
she still have to go over to baba's place
while i work work work my emails
i would aim to write a few entries on the blog but it'll never happen
today i simply shut my eyes on the growing mailbox of 281 unread mails and blog blog blog...
*even then it is simply to update my entriez. no time to go blog hopping
C'caine

No comments: