Thursday, April 10, 2008

mama

mama's home
we went to visit her yesterday
she was not on the bed in the high dependency ward
this would only mean good news
i called my dad and mama answered me confidently
we entered her ward and there she was
sitting on the edge of her bed
talking to visitors
fully aware of the situation
this is great she had fully recovered
baba even made her write and sign her name on paper to practice
this is contrast to a few days back when she dont even know her name!
she went thru 2 MRI scan with neg results - so all clear and normal
she was even up and about with my dad this morning
eating Delifrance downstairs
in fact my aunt met her in the lift all alone in the afternoon
caught her who wanted to jalan jalan
that's my mama - the jalan Queen
ALHAMDULILLAH
everything is well now
so it turned out that some Ustaz visit her last tuesday night
urut her feet and hands
now shes fine and will be discharged today !
C'caine

No comments: