Sunday, April 06, 2008

mild stroke

mild stroke

my brother called me in the morning
saying mama is sick
he said her sickness was funny
i ask if it was 'supernatural' funny
he said no.
mama cannot talk right
cannot eat right
she went to the toilet and made a big mess
like shampoo strewn on the floor
her eye glasses is the basin
this happen at 4 am and she complain of leg pain
i ask him how long had this been going on
he who is staying there got no idea and tells me 1 week
'you mean mama tak kerja for the whole week!'
it was false alarm that idiot got me worried
the sickness started today
so i said...
when one looses her senses its no joke
it would be a brain issue like stroke maybe
i told him to get up and probe further
next call i got they were on the way to hospital
cik taha and cik ana came to assist
mama could not dress herself or walk!
.
....frustrations settled in
i am still in confinement and i cant go
they called: doctors diagnosed her as mild stroke
my worst fears - reaslised
CT scan did not reveal anything though
at 5pm i sound to my dear husband if we can go
so off we went to SGH
mama could not talk or see much
she just lay there
but good news is her arms and legs are not affected
now my prayers goes out to my mama for a miracle cure
C'caine

No comments: