Friday, March 01, 2013

KKH 1mar2013


Elisya is able to walk now but unable to sit cross legged on the floor. The Aussie doctor checked her legs and obviously her movements were still restricted. He recommended that Elisya get a blood test and ultrasound done!

my petite weakling need to face the needle..!! Oh NO
she cried tearfully, groaning in pain. the after effects are the sad moments. My elisya has a loe tolerance to pain. She then will not move her arm and tearful say it hurts. it definitely broke this cold hearted ummiE's heart. I tried to coax her with McD or shopping, but is not one who is materialistic nor a big eater. still I was able to calm her with socks and long sleeve shift to keep her warm. then she had her lunch.

It was ultrasound next.. had to convince her it does not hurt since she was scarred earlier. Indeed there was a layer of fluids in her hip joint...that caused her the discomfort!!
i pray for your speedy recovery love... In Shaa Allah
I was out on time off and had gone off for too long now. I sent her home and headed back to work. Next Friday will be the follow up again..!

No comments: