Saturday, August 05, 2006

burfday

burfday
they sang burfday songs for me.. there were cakes.. there were pizzas(for me to smell & ogle at).. and there were gifts..FOR ME... therefore i declare it's my burfday.. woohoo... i have to say it came earlier than i expected.
it started quite wrong really. we were all dressed up. but we headed to the clinic. nightmare was realised when the DrJoanne prick my behind! ouch.. i went to sleep soon after. i was to be left at baba's place while they have a field day. but abah felt for me and got permission from ummie to go out as a family instead. so we went to booboo's posh hangout mall. we were one day too early for booboo hunting though....
it's my first trip to Junior Paragon. very posh indeed. they left my carrier behind. they could not find anthing cheap enough to bind me and ummie together. everything was 3 digit. not that money concerns me but they keep passing me around! they thank the stars that i am very light...
GSS may be over but ummie still manage to go crazy at metro & AUSSINO. she has been under the shopping spell since her post natal depression days. and she never stop since. she reckon she may need help. but i am not complaining. i got myself an all new bedding set. it looked & felt different i thought it was a new bed! ummie is not a fan of the bumper set. i dont move around much coz i'm still being swaddled to sleep. she also got me a new sleeping bag. plus a new fiited sheet and fleece blanket makes all the difference. i say she's a smart shopper. not buying anything above $20.
so that's what i did on my bufday. out with the ones i love, who spends all their money on me! yeah.. i got a new 'bed' and also a huge stuff car from Disney's CARS. it goes well with my huge spongebob..heh...
missyE

No comments: