Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Bummer

AlhamduliLLah
I was not harm in a small collision that happened on my way home.
.
I stop for a yellow box and a car hit me. I saw him approaching. I thought I better move forward. I just wanted to release the brake he hit me. I was not using my belt and the impact was just a short of making me hit onto my steering wheel. It will sure cause damage if I had hut the wheel. Scolded myself for not wearing my belt, coz I may not be so lucky next time!
.
It just started to rain. I took pictures, exchange numbers and advising gin how to go about the settlement. He was dumbfounded by this calm auntie giving instructions. So he said he will get back to me. A brief meeting then I took off.
.
He had contact me since and we will repair on Sat at Ubi. InShaaAllah

No comments: