Wednesday, November 20, 2013

No front teeth

She lost yet another tooth in the morning. Her forth front teeth are now gone. She is already having trouble biting into her food. Her teeth is surely taking it's own sweet time to grow back!
My sweet girl is growing up too fast
Tooth fairy is something I need to learn. Daddy have been exchanging her tooth with monetary rewards. This time she didn't have a chance to tell Abah. By the time I got up, I panic and placed the coin under her pillow but I didn't take away her tooth!

She said tooth fairy didn't comeand I told her to check again. She found the money but puzzled why the tooth still remained. She blamed the big plastic bag she used to keep the tooth. Perhaps the tooth fairy couldn't find it because the bag was too big. Hee hee. 
So sorry sweet. Once you read this you'll know better!

No comments: