Sunday, November 10, 2013

GE Run

It is always fun with big company. Nurul and her gang was running too. WeiLing was sick so I got Hadirah to run in her place. So we ran 5km.
Nur was with me, I had no idea she was a runner back in school. She practically bounce along the route. She sprinted in the last klick!
Met Nurul after 2km mark, she was unwell but manage to complete the run with Shabas. Just like my good fren Shana, they never run. In fact, Atta bet she couldn't even wake up for the run. Their sense of achieveness was the climax since these ladies are still breastfeeding! Kudos to all of them
My sweet cousin Syidah whom I didn't get to meet also completed her 21km. She struggled a bit since we hardly train this time but she still complete with that beautiful tingling feeling...
AlhamduliLLah
these young parents naturally had the daddies and babies in tow! my big brother was around too. Us three siblings present doing what we know best eating! so we had a big breakfast at Swenson's MarinaSq. Piling up more calories than what we burn in the morning. It is always great to be with your families..! Love them much much..

No comments: