Thursday, January 09, 2014

Cry bebeMika

On the third day of school she cried miserably while taking her bath. Managed to put on her clothes and she would cool down while drinking her milk. Then she is ready to go to school with Lia..

On the fourth day, the crying continues. this time she refused her uniform and wanted to put on her princess dress. like previously, she settle down after drinking her milk and we set off for school.
But today she starts to cry at the school gate as she remove her shoes. she wanted to be with me instead of being in school. Coaxed her to going for class and her teacher took her away from me...

Aww... I am really hopeless. I really want to see her in class, I want to help her in her activities.. I want to peep and see what is going on.. Unlike the older sisters where I would leave them to toughen them up, I couldn't bare to let this lil one go... haiz
At home midday, I asked how was school she said we colour humpty dumpty. She was able to sing the nursery rhyme too. when we asked if she cried in class she said No.. hee

No comments: