Thursday, May 25, 2006

A.I

A.I
she made me cry once again...
dunno what happen. dunno what she wants. dunno where it hurts. i don't know... i was at wits end...
.
so i gave up and sit her upright on the sofa when she flashed at me. no...she flashed a smile at Taylor Hicks. how can i forget. she is a bigger fan than me. in fact this happened before when she turned 3mths. she screamed out so loud. he concluded that we made her miss 3/4 of the show, thats why...
now, not only did she calmed down instantly. she actually started singing her own tunes. *sigh* i took a breather. got myself together and try to enjoy the show...
.
i have to say i lost it since mrDaughtry left the show. no wait.. actually since mrBice lost last year. they were so blind to let boring, no personality whatsoever Underwood woman win. fools they are. i say they are still bloody fools 'em americanas. now i really lost my faith in A.I. if the woman were to win again this year. lets say they lost a fan. maybe two...
least i still have project runway...
.
then she squished on me. hot yellow goo on my hands. argh..
nevermind that. soon after the clean up she started whining. of course, time: 2110hr. its over..
C'caine

No comments: