Friday, May 19, 2006

fever

fever
you had your immunisation exercise yesterday. Dr Joanne Lim took your weight, height and skull circumference. then she did the development test. when she exercised your limbs or when she poked you on your tummy and groin area. you found it most amusing... as she prepared your jab you were practicing your cry. naturally as the jabs enters your cry heightens. but it all ends before we left the room. thats my girl...
.
today i will serve only you. your fever is brewing. i know its gonna be a long day. your cries in distress saddens me too. you sure spelled out to me that it hurts and you're not comfortable. my ears are peeled to hear your calls when i am not beside you. i will soothe you and rock you in my arms whenever you ask for it my lurve. trust me i am trying me best to nurse you...
ummiE

No comments: