Sunday, May 14, 2006

mothersday

mothersday
started the day at 0530hrs ~getting ready for work! mother's day o not. it just sux to work on sundays...
.
MD..it was never an event since we *brother n me* were traumatized by my dad to never celebrate such events ever.. the ultimatum came only after we pin up the self decorated banner in their room!... however when we grew up to make friends a priority rather than family. my dad change the rules and make these events a reason for us to gather for dinner... hee.... all those money saved from gifts of yesteryears are thrown into family feast...
.
anywayz with a baby @3months how is she suppose to show her appreciation to me... i did however receive a touching call from my sweet one this morning... awww...
Stickwitu by Pussycat Dolls



More music video codes at WhatsThatCode.com

a celebration for motherhood all around the world. i still got to work at it till i get my first MD card from my missy...
C'caine

No comments: