Wednesday, May 24, 2006

needs

needs
celtics said u hate loneliness? quick tampered at times? needs to be needed....
you've been crying for these reasons maybe. it scares me to think that we may have the same traits.. well maybe not far from the tree. still it scares me. three loggerheads in da house. but as muslims we know where we stand and respect will be one of your early lessons in life...
.
i have been trying to feed you. your last 100ml was at 0630am now is 1300pm and i only manage to force in bout 80ml. you would take five sips then let go. you should be on your second bottle dear. meanwhile i have plenty on my to-do-list. so its only right that you help me out. being a good girl and amuse yourself silly would be great for a start. here you are doing the laundry chores with me... now i need my bath. so you better drink up and take your nap or you will end up in the bathroom wit me...
ummiE

No comments: