Friday, July 21, 2006

accomplished

accomplished
i did it all.. safety audit went on like the breeze.
YES!..
so i will go on a holiday with no worries. yeah.. a well deserve break. its so overdue. even the guys at werk are making fun of me. saying that my baby clip my wings..hee..
so its my first holiday since the arrival of missyE. i'm anxious to see how she fairs on her maiden voyage. i'm prepared for her worse. we are all packed and ready to go...genting... wahaha.. damn near right. with all my travelling of yesteryears i never set foot at the famous peak. so its my first too. chose it coz of the weather. hope it'll be friendly to missy..

thats not all... i also accomplished a dream of mine. i really wanted the hug-a-bub or cuddly wrap or peapod.. but it was way off my budget.. but i'm stubborn.. so with a little innovation, a little patience, a little snipping with thread n needle....
ta-daaa~... my very own hug-a-missyWrap-pod... kherkhehehe..
C'caine

No comments: