Thursday, July 06, 2006

scrappy-market

superM
juz ummie and me at our monthly marketing...

my stroller can fit 6watermelons and more space to stack huge diapers... so once i can grab i will definitely add to her shopping lists... hee...
we go wheezing thru the aisles. she would give me new toys to play. funny though coz those toys never came home with me. i hate it when shopping is over... she would leave me alone to carry all the goods up to our place.. haiz...

here are the best finds...
i had nappy rash for 2 weeks. ummie was about to try mustela or desitin when Dr Joaane Tan recommended this. it goes away almost instantly. puts a smile on everyones faces... no more rashes for me...

all women of the universe hear this...
this is no ordinary sanitary napkin. a must try. it is superbly, comfortable you wont know its there. especially those with sensitive skin. ummie was so excited she wanted to call everyone to buy. if only she had known earlier, her confinment days wont be so gloomy...
if only they come in diaper form....

missyE

No comments: