Tuesday, July 04, 2006

heat

heat
it looks bad... but before you report my parents for child abuse.. hear me out...
every evening i will be all sticky and smelly.. ummie always hint out loud that i smell bad when i am at baba's house. but they love it. they say thats the best part of a baby!
.
i may have sensitive skin. then there is the scortching heat and high humidity. thus friction of my perspiration under my folded skin is the result when you put all those factors together...
.
at home where its windy and cool. it will not sore like the picture. ummie got some medication from my doc for them to apply for me. but the key factor is to keep me dry. they so fail at doing that at baba house. i am partly to be blame too. i always pull away my bib while feeding. so all the dirt and milk residue will 'cake up' at the folds. those cakey residue smells horrid. major foul smelling cake!...
.
but the damage is done. now my skin is two toned. white and tanned. more like a zebra maybe... haiz...
missyE

No comments: