Wednesday, July 19, 2006

weekend

weekend
is it here yet?
i look forward to my weekends. we would go out shopping with nanny, bak and boo. no.. wait.. actually its alternate weekend. not really.. err...heres how.. one week we would all shop at a grand mall. then the following week we would slack at the heartlands. thats when i will stay with them on sundays while ummie goes to work...
cramp huh.. i think abah & ummie better start saving for bigger wheels...
.
but i have not seen them since last last week. coz last week i was with aunty syidz and some relatives from pekan bahru.
so wer is my boo? what has she been up to? the last i met her. i almost didnt recognise her. she dropped her first baby tooth recently. although another one has grown to replace it. when will my teeth grow? she told me about the tooth fairy. its how one places their tooth under the pillow and the next morning a surpise gift will greet them. but only when they dont cheat... i wonder if we have a hair fairy, i sure have lots of hair under my pillow!
.
also she has gone all dark and tan from frequent swimming. she would bring me swimming too. even when i dont swim. i would play with the waves by the side of the pool for like 5 mins. then spent most of the time sleeping under the umbrella. which means ummie have to watch me.. hee... maybe she have been going swimming without me. so thats where she must be right now. swimming!... hmph... but its a school day...???.. why didnt she call me... i miss her.. i miss her stories. i miss her singing.. my boo is smart. she would read me books... which is most fun.. coz i get to eat it later... wer is she? is it weekend yet?
missyE

No comments: