Thursday, July 20, 2006

weekend here?


weekend pt deux
weekend is here! right after i confess me missing boo. ummie immediately fixed the time and place. truth is she misses them too. but we were getting ready now. i was so excited that whenever i dont see ummie i will start whinning. ...i tot she left me.. bad move coz it only made us leave the house later.
.
i slept in the train to conserve all my energy for them. what a nice surprise everyone was there ...even amiHafiz... except for abah of course. ummie hand me over to amiHafiz. so she could salvage all that GSS has to offer. while i simply watch their antics. soaking in all the 'miss you' kisses from all of them. i listened intently for what they have tell me. i may not be able to decipher all but i try... i was a good girl. i behaved like a lady. flashing shy smiles and no whinning whatsoever. except when they were dining. hey i want my milk too. i made ummie proud when i gulp down 2 bottles of milk...
then we went to the supermarket. a place i am very familiar with. this one is huge though. as we stroll along in the cart.i simply admire my boo. .nice long flowing hair. such grace. then the cold draft set in. we at the fridge section. tried to tell her to get my some nice fruit juice when ummie caught us with her camera. no worries we simply pose for her. she'll leave us after a shot. unfortunately i was not succesful in getting my fruit juice. though boo manage to get herself a toy. hmph.. i must try other tactics.. next weekend then...
missyE

No comments: