Wednesday, September 27, 2006

high chair

dine in
ummie got smarter thanx to our ToddlerGiantAjab. she scrubbed the hand-me-down high chair clean. propped it nicely in place for me. then she remembered i had portable one too. it was my newborn gift. thank you bakDing and nannyOgy.
.
over at baba's place. the time is near for them to 'berbuka puasa'. i will hear the azan and they will scramble for seats at the dining table. ummie and abah struggle a bit to place me in my throne.
.
the gorgeous colours is enough to excite me. i get to face everyone. i get to see what they eat. i get to smell the food. it was great...
.
i went TAP TAP TAP on the counter. they look at me in amusement. then ummie pass me some toys. the toys went BANG BANG BANG on the counter. soon it went CRASH BOOM CLANG on the floor. the best part is; they would help me pick it up. so the cycle continues... very soon they dont find it amusing anymore... heh...
.
at least now everyone's smiling come feeding time...
.
my high chair debut...
missyE

No comments: