Friday, September 22, 2006

tahlil

gathering
the familia meet up again. this time at MasjidMydin and they call it 'tahlil arwah'. its for my late great grandpa. he used to be someone important there...
.
the masjid was ummie's playground then. she had sneaked into every corner and tower possible. but now that its a brand new building she is just as lost as i am. ppl there do recognize her and look at me with wonder...
.
so the cuzzies meet up again. they turn up in pink... even they guys! noice...
this time i made sure ummie tutup my aurat too.. but all was too busy to take me photo.. chet..
.
sistaA was showing off her strut. yes... she's crawling now. crawling all over me and grabbing all my toys. even the binky in my mouth!
ummie was disappointed that i cant even sit right. plus i will cry when i start to topple to my sides. heh.. she was hoping that i will buck up due to peer pressure. it worked the last time...
.
no promises ummie. but i do know you'll be there to guide me...
missyE

No comments: