Friday, September 15, 2006

tidorlah

go to play....tidorlah!
she left me alone again. she left me for the darn PC. she is trying out video editing for the first time. something went wrong. now all the video files have no audio.... lol.. leave me alone some more lah. i went about tossing and turning. while she venge out her frustrations with abah. he has been away mostly.. to a place call IMF. its either there or he is sleeping his butt off in the room...
.
i too am fighting the Zzz monster now. spent the afternoon playing with ummie. dancing and laughing. she learned from that new book of hers. great fun!...
.
i didnt whine nor fuss
i didnt ask for her to pat me to sleep
i didnt look for my binky
i didnt ask to be turned me over
i just Zzzzzzz on my own!......
but she never let me sleep beside her. even with a bad wrist, she still put me away on the crib. to my expense really. coz when her wrist gave way, she would pull, push or throw me about! waking me during the transition always. heck.. i dont care. now i just wanna... zzzzzzz...
i see mr.Sun coming thru the curtains. funny... we are always out of the door by 6am. so i waited for her to get up and gave her a morning smile...
then i was left alone again. as she take her bath, iron her clothes, whatever.. i lost my patience. i should not wake before her. bad idea. sure she would talk or sing out loud for me to know she is nearby. but hey.. sorry ummie, but your voice aint nothing like CT. plus.. no food or change of diapers. its frustrating... lets go already ummie...
missyE

No comments: