Thursday, October 05, 2006

baby bites

baby bites
recently ummie intruduced me to biscuits ~yummy!...
its a trial and error mission. buying different brands each time. to find out which suits me well. actually which suits ummie really. she will not feed me great tasting or sweet ones! grrr!!....
.
biscuits that is a waste of time
HEINZ TEETHING RUSKS
...hard tags. ummie said it's like those 'dog biscuits' NS men get in their ration packs. back then of course. even ummie could not bite thru. it really is great for teething. great grip, tasteless and really tough..
.
biscuits that tastes great
MANNA BABY BISCUITS
...sedaaap. but its too small for me hands. theres no grip. it crumbles in my hands. so they mash with milk for breakfast or teatime...
BABY RUSKS 'malaysion brand' orange flavoured
...not sweet. midsized. ideal for milk or on its own...
.
biscuits for anytime anywhere
BABY BITES rice rusks
...big pieces for great grip. they have original or vegetable flavoured ones. bland but tasty enuff. much like WANG WANG. wait it is their product. minus side is.. it is tough to clean. having the 'kanji' effect. ummie got to scrub my hands, face and sometimes feet..
.
with all this trial and error. its taking up too much space. hey that's not my concern!i am a fussy eater. so ummie had to depend on proccessed food for a while. she bought different flavours. so i have varieties on my menu. it's a plus as compared to finishing a whole pot of porridge over a few days. but i'm running out of luck. ummie is cooking something for me today. if its healthy its bound to be tasteless. i'm afraid ummie may get disappointed again..
ok ok i'll give it a shot...
missyE

No comments: