Monday, October 09, 2006

nanny burfday

nanny burfday
hapi burfday to my nanny...
.
so sorry we could not be together for your special day. we think of you and miss you just the same... muuahh..
if it's any consolation, we did meet up last Saturday. it was a nice family feast. although you and boo came late. we were all toghether. it has been a while...
.
i so love boo's throne. its gorgeous, comfy and safe. i was happy seating in it while ummie manage to pray with the family. no fuss. i was happy on the throne looking on to them. of course halaNur was my company and always up to mischief..
.
she tried to make me crawl. she dont understand how a kid could learn to walk without crawling first. it is possible. just like my boo who simply moves by shifting her toosh. next thing you know she was walking. of course pushing carton boxes in the new house help her a lot. i am still waiting for my stride-to-ride. anyway amiHafiz and halaNur enticed me with their handphone to make me move. haha.. it got them nowhere. they actually tried bending my legs in weird positions. naturally i cried..
.
so to comfort me and throw in some family bonding. we had a game of scrabbles. yeah.. them tiles are handy teethers they are...
missyE

No comments: