Monday, October 09, 2006

savoury

savoury
i spoke too soon.
just yesterday baba cooked for me porridge with fish.
then there was papaya for desert.
whoa... not bad ok.. i may learn to like it..
.
ummie with her new adrenalin rush... got home and made me some spinach puree. she gave me 2 spoonfuls just to see my reaction. i swallowed it just the same...
.
she called just now asking whats on the menu for today...
.
baba said the ingredients are
the ground rice
which is actually brown rice but ummie simply played dumb,
some fish
ikan kurau,
2 spoonful of spinach puree
ummie was hoping she would use the whole serving
and some salt..
.
SALT!.. ummie explained that salt is not necessary and she also encouraged her to finsh the serving of spinach. apparently grandpa also agreed that kids dont need salt. ummie just handed baba some printouts about weaning for reading. but ummie knows that there is no one else she would entrust but my loving baba to make me healthy, happy and smart..
.
enough of squabbles.. its past my lunch time already...
missyE

No comments: