Tuesday, October 24, 2006

pangs of raya

pangs of raya
its my first raya. they are excited. i am gonna be all dressed up. ummie said i will be a hot babe..
i am a hot babe all right.. hot at 39.5 degress celcius! ! !
.
at start of the day. they wanted to shelve all raya plans to head down to KKH. but i cool down to normal. by the second home i heated up again. we were calling up for the nearest Raffles medical or just go to Raffles Hospital. we end up at my boo's family clinic...
.
we head down to the 43rd house. sorry 3rd house. i was drugged by then. everything whizz by. so many colourful ppl. so much good smell. but i couldnt drink, couldnt eat, couldnt sleep...
i was a zombie...
.
they squeezed in one more house and ended the day after maghrib. letting me sleep. my grandpa even bought me those forehead stickers. i shall rest and look forward to a better day tommorrow.....
.
Selamat Hari Raya....Maaf Zahir dan Batin...
.
and oh... Happy Birthday abah...
missyE

No comments: