Sunday, October 08, 2006

visitors

visitors
visitors came knocking one evening. maybe its hari raya already. i was asleep then. soon i was disturbed by the chatters of two men in my room! i started to create a fuss. only to find out it was abah and a fellow friend. soon ummie came in the room with a baby in her arms.. gah! what a nightmare. soon she returned alone to comfort me. then she took me out of the room to meet Nadya...
Hi Nadya,
i'm sorry i wasnt a good host. i mean any sleepy host would fair rather badly. I am also sorry we did not succeed to persuade your daddy to buy you toys. You can always come over and play mine. i got plenty and it's no fun playing alone anyway. but next time do come earlier. when you left ummie had to put up wit my tantrum. it was nice having a friend over. do come again...
missyE

No comments: