Sunday, October 01, 2006

bitten

bitten
look what they discovered on me yesterday..
its right by the 'cheeks' of my armpit..
i dont remember what hit me either..ummie just gave me a massage the day before.
she never noticed anything amiss.
she started massaging me when i'm 6mths!
it's bcoz of my hysterical crying during amd after bath.
now that i'm better after baths she gave it a shot.
she never thought massages can be given at any other time of the day... duh..
she notice i'm rather plump now.
but was disappointed to know i lost weight instead of gaining some.
maybe she can give those ang moh creams a try instead of minyak Lam...
.
back to my injury..
it is stragically placed where adults thumbs would be when they lift me..
but they dont sport long fingernails,
and i swear my ummie never pinched me,
or any other wrong doings or thoughts...
it seems friction is the likely cause....
she spread some minyak bubut and inspect for any other abnormalities.
i'm ok.. no sweat...
but the question remains... who bit me??
.
missyE
PS: if we can blow kisses over...
can we blow love bites over too??

No comments: