Wednesday, June 14, 2006

breastfeeding

breastfeeding
so the topic of the day is breastfeeding. according to Aniq n Ajab...
its obvious that i took my failure in EBM rather seriously. having reading up on its benefits i wanted to make it happen. i know that no one in my family history was successful but i thought i have the makings of a full pledge breastfeeding mom. unfortunately that is still a dream to me. coz i crashed n burned...
i talked to him about it. i knew i needed help. i went to 2 docs! so i got myself some pills....

Do you have postpartum depression?Take this quiz...
Your score on the Edinburgh Postnatal Depression Scale was 19
A score of 12+ indicates the likelihood of depression, but not its
severity.


when enough is enough... here i am looking for help...
they actually rub it in... not only their babies get better nutritions, mommies lose weight faster, they get to keep their sanity too...
.
i am a very cheerful person by nature. when missy threw tantrums at ppl's homes. my aunts were praising me for being a brave girl. coz obviously missy is quite a challenge. they said they may not be as gung-ho as me going thru it all alone. i simply smile or crack jokes. little did they know that i will bring it home to brew! wahaha..
seriously i am ok...*smiles*
C'caine

No comments: