Saturday, June 10, 2006

nip n tuck

nip n tuck
today goes down in history. but ummie say most likely i will not remember the date. so logging todays event is a good idea...

it was a family affair. we head to ADIDAH family clinic & surgery. easy name.. sounds like my shoe! there we took plenty of photos as it was just us. no one else... soon we went in this cramp room that smells different. i was acting cool with my denim dress.. then ummie place me on this cold bed like surface with a light shining so bright on me. hey i like to be in the spotlight but not literally. i started to whine. then i heard a familiar melody. its from my crib! then there was my rattle too. ummie brought my toys along, but why? then this woman came and fondled me down there. i cried to see that ummie didnt save me from that woman. then an excruciating pain came. only then ummie rescued me. she covered me up proper and gave me a good ol' ummie hug. i went quiet immediately. abah came along to say how proud he was of me. heehee... but i dont know why really. ummie said i was a brave girl too. she also mentioned the word 'sunat'. well the day just started we went on wit eating and shopping but i am too sleepy to... Zzzz...
missyE

No comments: