Tuesday, June 27, 2006

teach me

teach me
on track for a better me. i am looking for classes to educate me on how to raise my kid bright and healthy. i do read up on the web but its somewhat limited. i dont read much books so i guess attending such classes would do me good. *i don want missy to miss out the wonders of reading*
.
so i went across these.. mostly gov sites..
not much really. may find better luck at CCs. if any of you have any to reccommend me, please do..
.
highlighting what i found, *just to amuse myself... hee..*
Advantages of bottle feeding
Father can share in the feeding and bond with your baby too
Longer time between feeds
Your baby may sleep longer between feeds
Good if you do not enjoy breastfeeding
Someone else can feed your baby
Easier to bottle feed in public
my next assignment : to brush up my english and attend creative writting classes
C'caine

No comments: