Sunday, June 04, 2006

virus invasion

virus invasion
part trois... the last invasion log was 27 april. why only a month?... its beacoz he set up the PC...hee.. he is (always) the founder of whatever virus that came knocking... hmmm... makes me wonder bout his innocence...
.
well its a whole week of no PC... it drives me crazy that i cannot pay my bills. so thanx starhub for disconnecting my cabletv.. bah...
i didnt even know about the earth quake till 3days later! sad right...
.
its not easy at home as missy is throwing tantrums ever so often... she is capable of crying for 2 hours.. now wer will i find the time to do the PC but to sacrifice my sleep... well at least now that his exams are over he is more active in babysitting..hurray..
.
still we challenged ourselves with cranky missy and indulged in the GreatSingaporeSale.. buying more clothes for her... and how does she say thank you.... right by crying wat else.. lol.. :-)
.
*posted from werk as i havent had my hands on e pc yet...hee...*
C'caine

No comments: