Saturday, June 17, 2006

dry run

dry run
had an early start today. i have been working out for this. so i had my dry run *or walk for that matter* this morning. doing it alone is no fun. no one to push me. i am even too shy to run. what if pple see me. *i keep checking my blindspot* this cha bo run 40m stop. walk 2km. run 20m stop. walk some more. heehee..
still walking thru 5klick i get to see many many things. the mak ko tai with his morning face, apeks meet-n-greet sessions by the bridge, frogs, birds n squashed dead snakes even... but the best find is the many many durian trees with fruits! i also saw a trail leading to it. maybe will bring a bag the next time round and 'em durians will be my weights... i chose a quiet road so its peaceful. smelling the nature at its best.. a stinking yesterday's catch fish, shiity aroma from the swampy area of the punggol river... all those sights and sounds n smell with the breeze in may face made me miss my hiking days. i have to say it was good therapy for me....

to my dear gonjeng,
i am sorry. it is competitive run. i want you do your dash don wait for me... i have never been a runner. now with the ageing n heavier body. my stamina has also depleted some. but do not fret my love. i will be der wit you at the starting line. upon completion, you go change and get some drinks n snacks. wait for me at the finishing line and cheer me on. i will be der its just a matter of time...
C'caine

No comments: